- Bachelor's degree in IT and/or comparable job expertise (min. 3 years)
- Programming with functional programing and object-oriented script languages: Scala, Python, Java
- Tooling Experience
· Experience with big data tools and distributed clusters: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cass andra.
· Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Glue Workflow etc.
· Experience with AWS cloud services: Athena, EC2, Elastic, Elasticache (Redis),
EMR, Glue, RDS, Redshift
-Experience with stream-processing systems: Flink, Storm, Spark-Streaming etc.
-Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
-Experience buil ding and optimizing big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
-Buil d processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
-A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large distributed datasets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
-Build- and Source cont rol -tools like, Gitlab, GradIe, Maven, Artifactory, Bit buc ket
- Knowledge of buil ding pipelines and automation especially with AWS infra structure-a s- a -code mechanism (Cloudformation, Sceptre, Serverless)
- Understand principles around security, logging and monitoring running products Experience in Test- Driven- Development (TDD), Behavior- Driven- Development (BDD) Experience in Pair programming, Scrum, Kanban, Design thinking.
- Willingness to work in a diverse, m ulticultural, interdisciplinary balanced product team
- Continuous learning and improvement Sharing knowledge and d ocument each step
- Motivated to work in an agile setup Bringing in own innovative ideas
- Think outside the box and to hel p overcome roadblocks
- Result-oriented and communicative team player International working experience
- Good English skills (written and spoken
-Create and maintain data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non -functional business requirements.
- I dentify, desig n, and implement internal process improvements: automating man ual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Buil d the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ’big data’ technologies.
- Buil d analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
-Work with stakeholders inc luding the Exec utive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infra structure needs.
-Keep our data separated and sec ure across national boundaries through m ultiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientists that a ssist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
-Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data system s.
- Actively contribute to tech and architecture decisions Write clean code following the TDD/BDD approach
- Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
-Understand and implement principles around sec urity, log ging and monitoring running products
-Use build-measure-learn feedback loops to constantly improve all aspects of our work
-Experience in Operational Readiness (Functionality, Reliability, Usability, Efficiency, Chanpeability, Transferability)