Your responsibilities and challenges will be:
▪ Lead the development of our new architecture.
▪ Build ETL pipelines to receive data from insurance companies and other third party’s information and make it available in our Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
▪ Structure our Data Lake and Data Warehouse from scratch.
▪ Create the technical design according to the standards and references of Aon's Global architecture.
▪ Take care of the data quality and scalability of the solution when they are incorporated to the pipeline of data processing.
▪ Work with regional and global teams to develop our new architecture.
▪ Bachelor’s in Computing Engineer, Computer Science, Technology or a related field with equivalent experience. ▪ Experience working on a cloud-based environment, preferably AWS.
▪ Experience with Data Warehousing platforms such as AWS Redshift, GreenPlum, Microsoft’s PDW.
▪ Knowledge of Hadoop-based distributions or cloud data Platforms such as Hortonworks, Cloudera, or DataBricks.
▪ Experience in data pipeline development and ETL/ELT processes with tools such as (SSIS, Streamsets, Trifacta, Alteryx, Talend, or Spark).
▪ Knowledge in one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL).
▪ Proficiency in data-related programming languages especially Python/PySpark and SQL. ▪ 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, ML Engineer or similar.
▪ Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
▪ Fluent in English.
It’s a plus:
▪ Experience in health industry.
▪ Knowledge in SAS tools.
▪ Knowledge in Data Governance tools.
▪ Intermediate level in Spanish.