The Learning Experience Designer supports the learning needs of employees at Ball Corporation—focused on functional and technical training. The LX Designer brings instructional design expertise in blended learning approaches, as well as the knowledge and dedication to provide excellent customer service to content owners in leveraging the Learning Management System. This individual works within the Learning Center of Excellence team (with global team members and a US-based Manager) and collaborates with subject matter experts to design learning solutions that increase the engagement, performance, and growth of our people.
- Partners with Strategic HR Business Partners spanning North, Central and South America to strategize for and implement functional and technical learning paths for Beverage Packaging and Corporate employees.
- Designs blended learning solutions—e-learning, assessments, onboarding plans, micro-learning, on the job training—leveraged at the right time and in the right way.
- Develops user-focused content, resources and experience that integrate sound learning principles and consistent style guides.
- Add and maintain items, curriculum, and programs in the LMS, with attention to technical accuracy and excellent customer service for content owners.
- Provides excellent customer service in resolving LMS tickets for end users, escalating to IT when necessary
- Maintains a current working knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (including releases and integrations) to influence Ball’s adoption and training support.
- Helps Ball Corporation establish and evolve its Learning culture and brand, guided by the Learning Advisory framework and the Learning & Development Manager.