We are looking for a PWD (person with a disability) or black professionals to work as a Marketing Science Partner, in this role you will be responsible for managing a general evaluation agenda with clients, including the development of individuals with the main influencers, development and implementation of programs that can scale learning. This position will advise internal and external clients on strategy and evaluation, with them on an ongoing basis to adopt measurement and product practices as a way to improve business performance and achieve differentiation. We believe that our team is better when it is diverse and we hope that new team members grow with us and also help us to grow constantly. To succeed in this role, you will need to have analytical and critical thinking skills and a passion for generating data-based insights. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate talent in taking complex concepts and transforming them into clear formats and taking them. This role will challenge you to not only provide strategic guidance to advertisers in their execution efforts, but also to develop strategic marketing insights on the organization's platform.
- Work with a wide range of advertisers and agencies in the organization to support real customers of business value and growing their business through the organization's ad platforms;
- Conduct personalized analysis and studies of ad results to sense the relative impact of different marketing strategies on digital platforms and across the media;
- Partner with your organization's sales team to provide personalized consulting services to a small set of clients;
- Support the sales team in applying best assessment practices to customers of all sizes;
- Offer training and inspirational training for groups of all sizes, both internally and externally;
- Communicate complex search results to the general public;
- Support as marketing and scaling teams in promoting learning in their materials (case studies, white papers and presentations) extracting value from the learning that makes sense to customers;
- Drive the adoption of organizational solutions and management standards when relevant to all partners;
- Work functionally across sales, marketing and engineering teams.
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Socials Sciences, Mathematics, Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Engineering or related field;
- Communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and influence clients;
- Experience communicating technical content to general audiences;
- Experience applying data insights to solving complex business problems;
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing analytical projects from start to finish;
- Experience with analytical tools such as advanced Excel, statistical packages, such as SAS, R, Stata, Python along with the understanding of main statistics concepts;
- Availability to travel occasionally after Covid restrictions
- Proactive learning mindset;
- Advanced SQL skills;
- Advanced English.
- Project management capabilities;
- Management consulting, ad agency or research industry experience.