We are looking for a PWD (person with a disability) or black professionals to work Business Planning & Operations Lead, in this role a leader, process oriented and detail oriented to business planning and operations analysis who can effectively partner with the leadership in the entire Global Business Group organization focusing on the Latin American market . This function requires leveraging SQL for the data source and using tools such as Tableau and Excel to regularly analyze market, advertiser, product and agency performance and bring insights to a region. In this role, you will be responsible for automating and improving the processes of the Latam BP&O team, ensuring alignment with the global teams. You will work cross-functional with multiple teams in the organization to enable the leadership to make relevant, strategic decisions. The ideal candidate should be data driven, intellectually curious, learn quickly and be able to act quickly, while focusing on high impact projects.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry, trends) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions;
- Run rhythm of the business reporting and monitoring of key performance metrics;
- Build prototypes of tools to help scale the procurement of insights;
- Build scalable reports and dashboards in support of business needs, for region or in partnership with global áreas;
- Drive operational excellence that supports cross functional partners, and ensure the smooth running of weekly, monthly and quarterly business rhythms;
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement;
- Ensure data integrity and work with global teams to alert of inconsistencies;
- Be the data point of contact for Latin America's sales organization.
- BA/BS (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field);
- Demonstrated problem solving experience with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets;
- Demonstrated experience to present technical content to audiences;
- Stakeholder management experience – including managing multiple partners simultaneously;
- Tableau experience;
- Advanced spreadsheet and presentation software skills.
- Graduate degree;
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases;
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools.