We are looking for a PWD (person with a disability) or black professionals to work Business Planning & Operations Analytics Lead, in this role an analytical, process and detail-oriented leader in business planning and operations analysis who can effectively partner with the leadership across a Global Business Group organization focused on the Latin American market. This function requires leveraging SQL for the data source and using tools such as Tableau and Excel to regularly analyze market, advertiser, product and agency performance and bring insights to a region.
In this role, you will be responsible for automating and improving the processes of the Latam BP&O team, ensuring alignment with the global teams. You will work cross-functional with multiple teams on Facebook with the aim of allowing the leadership to make useful, analytically oriented and strategic decisions. The ideal candidate should be passionate about Facebook, see the world through analytical lenses, be data-driven, be intellectually curious, learn quickly and be able to act quickly, while focusing on high-impact projects.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry, trends) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions;
- Run rhythm of the business reporting and monitoring of key performance metrics;
- Build prototypes of analytical tools to help scale the procurement of insights;
- Build scalable reports and dashboards in support of business needs, for region or in partnership with global áreas;
- Drive operational excellence that supports cross functional partners, and ensure the smooth running of weekly, monthly and quarterly business rhythms;
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement;
- Ensure data integrity and work with global teams to alert of inconsistencies;
- Be the data point of contact for Latin America's sales organizationEnsure data integrity and work with global teams to alert of inconsistencies;
- Be the data point of contact for Latin America's sales organization.
- BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field);
- Demonstrated problem solving experience with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets;
- Demonstrated experience to present technical content to audiences;
- Stakeholder management experience – including managing multiple partners simultaneously;
- Tableau experience;
- Advanced spreadsheet and presentation software skills.
- Graduate degree in an analytical field;
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases;
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools.