Responsibility of the function:
Coordination of Customer Branded Experience activities, Digital platform content, CRM – Lead and sales funnel management and Trade (dealers) Marketing. Responsible to coordinate the agencies and related providers. Management of the KPIs and results.
•Events, Brand and Customer Experience activities – responsible for planning, support the execution, performance monitoring and reporting of all branded experience activities (digital and offline). Management the development of a consistent and objective briefing when needed and support the bid process with purchase department to define suppliers - product placements, fairs, test rides, product launches, partnerships, bid process and digital customer experience activities, including BMW Motorrad Days and GS Trophy – national and international;
• Digital: Responsible for planning, execution and controlling of all branded content for BMW Motorrad digital channels including media investment and local CIC (SAC 2.0 - customer interaction) - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tik Tok e LinkedIn. Interface with related areas and suppliers. Responsible for ensure the quality, customer satisfaction and crisis management through these channels;
• BMW Rider Experience (official BMW Motorrad Experiential platform) – Responsible for the program management including supplier coordination, communication strategy, customer and prospects satisfaction and program overall results. Interface with HQ for program/instructors content update and dealer network for program engagement. Scope: On road and Off-road Training, Workshops, Seminars, National and International Travels and Tours and program digitalization;
• Brand Ambassadors and Influencers – Profiles hunting according to the brand interests, contract/negotiations and results/engagement measurement;
• Trade (Dealers) Marketing – Responsible for provide guidance to BMW Motorrad Dealer network in terms of marketing and communication planning to follow the brand strategy and monitoring (online, offline and experiential activities). Responsible for approval of the dealers projects and manage the marketing coop activities.
• Leads management and sales conversion - Responsible for monitoring digital campaigns KPI´s and branded digital channels (Access, Views, CPM, CPC, CPL and Engagement). Responsible for ensure that the media investment is following the expected results, in terms of lead generation and qualification, dealer lead management support focused on sales conversion. Contact with central for reporting.
• Motorsports activities and Official Pilots – Relationship with local pilots and related activities (Super Bike) in order to promote the branded attribute of Motorsport. Contact with central for alignment and sponsorship (when applicable);
• Partnership – Relationship with premium brands for potential synergies
• Budget – Planning, executing and monitoring of the usage including the management of all internal process (PR/PO/Payments control) for all activities above.