MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
Knowledge and General Experience :
- College Degree, preferably in Marketing.
- MBA – Desirable.
- Experience in product marketing or category management.
- Previous experience in the cookware category.
- Languages: Fluency in Portuguese and English.
Competence and Skills :
- Global market vision in order to capture consumer’s needs, identify and translate obtained info into the internal environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to elaborate the Strategic Planning and the Marketing Plan.
- Creative spirit to position brands in the market.
- Leadership and influence capability over internal and external contacts seeking for the optimization of product project teams and the strategic alignment with the SBUs.
- Ability to integrate cultures identifying market needs and adapting them to the company’s internal culture
- Ethical spirit, especially regarding handling of confidential information and data related to new products
Specific Knowledge :
- Knowledge on consumer market and competitors; Category Management; Product Development.
- Relationship and experience within the Retailers; Product Presentation and Product Story Telling.
- Experience in elaborating briefings in the development of actions and promotional materials.
- Communication; Technical knowledge of the product.
- People Management and knowledge on human behavior; Computer skills.
MAIN ACTIVITIES IN THE POSITION:
- Coordinate, implement or influence the strategies and marketing actions which will secure the group’s market positioning and brand development in the market.
- Analyze the market and competitors, identifying consumers' preferences, business opportunities, pricing and price position.
- Execute National and International Benchmark.
- Transversal work with the areas many different departments, designing, projecting and distributing the product, as well as in the changes of specifications.
- Develop plans to rationalize portfolios of company products, through the position analysis of the company within their strategic group, reducing non-profitable businesses and increasing profitable businesses.
- Works along the hierarchic superior to build the budget of the category as well as the reviews during the year.
- Contribute defining the volumes in Demanding Meeting Planning and in Budget.
- Analyze costs and margins, as well as evaluate the product performance in each market segment, aiming at development of programs for better penetration of the product.
- Foster the employees´ professional improvement.
- Relation with the commercial and trade team to develop actions / tactic and/or promotional products.
- Responsible for approaching in line with the Sustainable Development policy of Company and the several agreements signed. This commitment covers Human Rights, Ethics, Governance, social and societal aspects and the environment.