• Conduct credit analysis of customer credit according to company policies and ensure that limits are allocated appropriately in SAP;
• Coordinate the Factoring / Supply Chain Program from the Clients, carrying out the entire management of the operation, from the clearing at SAP to the relationship with the Banks to guarantee the success of the operations;
• Exchange Rate Calculation (FX revaluation);
• Monitoring of customer rebates with Pricing and Commercial Team;
• To manage requeirements from internal and external customers;
• To Provide audit assistance;
• To support Accounts Receivable projects in timely manner;
• Monitor and provide the support to the team members in AR activities.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
• Alignment with Ball values;
• High analytical capacity.
DESIRED TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
• Ease of communication and interpersonal relationships;
• Knowledge of the SAP ERP.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Complete Higher Education in accounting, administration, economics or related sciences;;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools;
• Advanced knowledge of Spanish;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Previous experience of 3 years in a position in the financial area, preferably in Accounts Receivable, from organizations of similar size.