We are looking for a LATAM Digital Marketing Coordinator who will lead digital strategies in Brazil, Argentina and Chile at a large consumer goods company.
• Previosly experience in e-commerce with a proven track record in the website management dead-end, digital marketing, CRM activities, as well as consumer data marketing (consumer data driven marketing campaigns).
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business
1. Scope & Role:
• Support SLA team to guarantee digital communication gold standards across the region.
• Ensure roll out of Brazil best practices and make available Brazilian produced assets.
• Understand properly the SLA environment suggesting and testing online initiatives.
• Accountable for unifying region vision as the responsible for South America digital drivers, finding synergies among countries and understanding maturity levels to conduct proper strategy development
• Responsible for transversal initiatives in communication arena such as Seb & Share implementation.
• Expert on Apps, Vtex, technical platforms, etc.
• E-comm alignment coordination regarding operation models across the region.
• Manage SEO strategy in SLA for our own consumer websites.
• Exchange digital content between countries finding synergy to optimize time and budget across the region
2. Specific Knowledge:
• Experience with e-commerce website management
• Experience with CRM (email) platforms and marketing performance platforms
• Experience in managing projects involving different countries, unifying region vision, guaranteeing synergies to optimize budget and resources.
• Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful marketing campaigns
• Highly data driven
• Strategic thinking while demonstrates effective hands on ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership
• Good written communication skills
• A strong consumer centric mindset